The bookings for 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc have started for the 2021 with just at a token money of Rs 50,000. This compact SUV can be booked online as well. You just simply need to choose a colour and pay the amount. Deliveries of the same are scheduled to start from May 2021.
- Volkswagen has unveiled its second batch of the fully imported T-Roc.
- Bookings for this compact SUV have started both offline (at dealerships) and online.
- The T-Roc is now priced at Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom)
- It is equipped with the 150PS 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to a 7-speed DSG.
- Rivals with the Jeep Compass and Skoda Karoq.
Few of the prominent features of the T-Roc are its panoramic sunroof, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Carplay, dual-zone climate control, a fully digital instrument panel, ambient lighting, LED headlamps, six airbags, lane-keep assist, front collision alert, tyre pressure monitoring, and front and rear parking sensors.
The T-Roc’s direct rivals are the Jeep Compass and Skoda Karoq. However, in terms of size, it also takes on the Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta.